Friday, October 30, 2009

Random Pics

Kherington has been smiling for the past few days, but I finally caught it with my camera today. Here's that colgate smile! (Except, as Addison says, "She don't have any teef.")

Maternity leave is turning me into a crafty, blogging, cleaning, organizing, online shopping fool. These are all things that I was not likely to do before. As a matter of fact, these things are all opposite from me pre-baby. Here's a pic of one the crafty things I've done. I had lots of cards welcoming Kherington into the world. I didn't want to throw them away, but I knew if they got stuck in a box in the closet they would be as good as trash because I would never find them again. My sister, Andrea, told me about something that she saw on another blog. It's called a blessing ring. I hung it in her room where we can read them anytime, and it's a cheap decoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment