Friday, October 16, 2009

Night Owl

During Kherington's first three weeks, we have already learned that she is a night owl. I can't imagine why she likes to stay up so late. I refuse to believe that it has anything to do with the Payday and Coke that I craved every night at 10 or 11 while I was pregnant with her. Not only did I crave it, the craving was fulfilled. My wonderful husband made many late night trips for my little snack. (All that sugar is probably where those extra pounds that are still hanging around came from too.) All of this to say that last night as Kherington and I were having a little tiff about whether or not it was time to go to sleep, I took this picture of her. She thinks if she opens her eyes REALLY wide they won't close, and she won't fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment