Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Seriously?!

Why is it that Brad hears Kherington before me at night?! When we first brought her home, I heard and woke up to the slightest sound she made. Now, Brad will wake me up to go get her. I'll say "Why don't you get her this time and I'll get her next time?" To that he replies, "I already got up with her." How is it that he not only hears her cry, but also gets up to give her her paci, and I never even wake up. One of two things is happening. Either he is lying and not really getting up, or Kherington and Brad have some kind of morse code they are using at night. Better yet, maybe her cry is like those sounds that only dogs can hear. Maybe Brad's ears are the only ones that can hear her nighttime cry. Seriously?! What kind of mother has to be woken up by a daddy to get her baby?!

1 comment:

  1. A mother that teaches 2nd graders and has learned to somewhat "tune out" sounds above a certain decibel.

    ReplyDelete